Business Development Manager
Bsharp [Nov’12] helps enterprises enable their frontline teams.
Bsharp Learn, Bsharp Score, Bsharp Celebrate and Learnbee are various SAAS platforms from Bsharp.
The Bsharp mobile platform is being used by over 25,000 field personnel across industries.
Bsharp has ongoing engagements with its Fortune 500 clients. Bsharp also continuously reaches out to new prospects.
BSHARP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Enterprise Sales)
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and creating a pipeline of enterprise accounts.
The role will include:
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with a consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies
- Mapping markets and innovating in the outbound approach
- Maintain discipline in CRM updates, customer engagement and company policies
- Responding to RFPs, writing proposals and concepts notes.
We are looking at great people who have experience in the following areas:
- 1-2 years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India’s sales and market.
- Ability to use tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot to generate and manage leads.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote-team environment.
- Experience with inbound and outbound processes.
- Excellent verbal/phone and written/electronic communication skills.
- Dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic personality.
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and ethical.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Want to know about Bsharp?
Sounds like you?
Write to HR @ email@example.com
Sales and Marketing
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!